BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New to this Blog thing :)

Well, I decided to just do it. I figured this would be a good way to keep in touch with everyone in the hectic time to come. Bare with me as I try to figure it out but for now I have posted some recent pictures of what's been going on in our lives. Chris has given his notice and we will have our Stainless Steel business up and running May 1. I am due May 14, so we are in for a crazy month but things have been going really well for us. Everyone keep in touch and I will try to keep on top of this blog thing :)

5 comments:

Cait said...

Yeah! I am so excited your blogging! Elyse is such a little cutie, I love hohw much she talks! We'll be at the lunch tomorrow, it will be fun for the girls to play together again!

Hilde said...

Hello Laura, Chris and Elyse
It's soo neet to vesit your blog. I'm sure we will be visiting often.
We are doing fine, working and going to school and being ever so busy on our spare time, but....
I'm glad to hera you are doing fine too.
Well, I have to let the cat in so I'll go for now. But I'm sure we will be back.
Take care!
Love from sunny Notodden

Hilde said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilde said...

Hello.
I'm back to ask you a favor. Could you please ask Lorie and Pam to e-mail me? I have some trouble with my other computer, and that's where all my addresses are stored.
Have a nice day!

Love from Notodden

Kirkland's said...

Yipee! I'm so glad you are blogging now. It's a great way to keep in touch! I am so excited for you and your new babe, can't wait to see what it is. (or do you know?) Well, I hear all the funny and witty things Elyse does...what a little character.
Love ya!