BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bahamas Part 3

I guess I did this backwards, this is the end of our trip, see below for the beginning
Elyse had her hair braided.
I love how Paige is just one of the gang in this picture. This was at the Marina, we went almost everynight and watched the boats and listen to the live music. It was so cute, Connor and Elyse loved to dance to the music.
Bruce found a jellyfish for the kids to see. Apparently this kind doesn't sting so the kids could touch it
This was the lazy river ride - it was great. The kids loved it. Alida took Connor and Bruce took Elyse so I could take some pictures.

Connor and Elyse had so much fun on the trip. They really love each other and are so fun to watch. We all had a great time - I would definitely go back again!

0 comments: