BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

More Christmas time fun

Bruce and Alida hosted the Kvellestad family party this year it was a lot of fun. Here is our whole gang and soon to be one more - we are just waiting on Alida & Bruce's new arrival due Feb 1
We took the kids to the Zoo lights - Connor and Elyse had a great time rolling around the "snowballs" I love the Christmas season probably just as much as the kids. I love to go to the zoo and see all the lights.
Elyse was helping me do some baking - she is my little helper. She always wants to help me do whatever it is that I am doing - let's hope she is always as keen!
Our little family.
Precious little Paige on Christmas Eve. We went to my parents for the big turkey dinner - it was delicious!

0 comments: