BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dominican

Chris and I went to Dominican Republic at the beginning of the month for Chris' cousin's wedding. We had such a great time. I was really nervous leaving the girls but I knew they were in good hands with my Mom and Dad. It was a really great break and I am really thankful for Mom and Dad for taking such good care of the girls.
We took archery lessons, it was a weird feeling being able to do things that we wanted to do and not spend our days at the park or taking care of the kids :)
Don't we look happy and relaxed!
My handsome husband just relaxing. I actually read a whole book, it has been years!!
The happy couple. Shane and Nicole. They had a good turn out, about 40 people came. Chris was the best man.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Ooooh, I'm jealous!! Looks like a beautiful and relaxing place to get away to. And speaking of beautiful...You look great!!

DRP said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/butuh-pinjaman-untuk-renovasi-rumah-ini-pilihannya