BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

More Santa Rosa Fun

I know I have a problem with how many pictures I take, I just can't help myself!! Uncle Dave is so great to all the kids. He is a big kid himself so that helps :) He loved to play with the kids and spoil them with treats.

Elyse with her "Snoopy" water at the tournament BBQ.
Family pictures with our Calgary Old Buffalo's shirts on. We were there to support the team!!
The siblings and spouses.

Laura, Mom and Alida

The Boys! Bruce, Dad, Chris and Dave.
We were very lucky to get a day away from the kids and tour some wineries in the Sonoma area. It is BEAUTIFUL there!
In our exploring, we stumbled upon Lake Sonoma, it was huge and really pretty.
Chris showing more of his athletic ability, he really isn't 12, I swear :)!!
Now is that a happy kid or what??!!?? All the kids LOVED the pool, it was the favorite activity of the trip.
Chris loves to toss the kids around.
Now it's Paige's turn.
This, much to my kids chagrin (as you can tell by the thumbs down), was one of my favorite things to do on the trip. We shopped a lot and got some good buys. My fav. was the Banana Republic outlet, the deals were amazing!!!
Our last day, getting ready to head to the airport. We had such an amazing time!!!
We thought that we would stop at the Golden Gate bridge overlook on our way back into San Fran. That fog is amazing, do you see the bridge??? It was so foggy and the wind was really cold, San Fran is beautiful but it really is chilly there.

0 comments: