BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Girls Weekend

Auntie Care had all the girls out for a girls weekend at her place in Deerborn, Montana. Alida and I drove down on Thursday and enjoyed a very nice and relaxing weekend with Kate, Auntie Care, Grandma, Auntie Sue and Mom. We watched movies, read magazines, went for a walk (see picture below of Alida and Kate), unfortunately it was pretty chilly to explore too much (it was about -10). We also went in to Great Falls and had a great day shopping, we went to Ross, Target, Walmart, Sonic for yummy drinks and Jakers for dinner. I got some good bargains, it is always fun to shop in the states and with the dollar being so strong now, it makes the deals that much better. Thanks so much to the Thomas' for hosting such a fun weekend!
I was pretty excited to see my girlies when I got home. They were pretty excited about the goodies I brought them. Paige is showing off her new jammies and hat.

Elyse and her new Princess jammies. They both LOVE Disney Princess things.
I have to thank my husband for watching the girls while I had a great weekend. I think they enjoyed themselves too. It was a party everyday, they went to a movie, Chuck E Cheese, the McDonald's playpark, Perkins, Boston Pizza, got icecream, pizza and Chicken on the Way. Plus they got to play with Connor and Coleman pretty much everyday so I don't think they really even noticed I was gone :)


0 comments: