BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

San Diego

After the cruise, we spent a day in San Diego. I would definitely go back. You have to love the weather there, it is so temperate. We stayed by Mission beach, it is beautiful, there is miles of beach but the water was pretty chilly.
We found this really cool place right on the beach to have lunch. They had these wave machines so people could practice their surfing and tricks, it was really neat to watch. The table were in the sand so the kids good dig and play while we had lunch and watch the surfers. The crazy thing though was the pigeons, they staged an attack on us! One landed right on my plate and then about 10 joined in, we were hitting them and the kids were screaming and it was chaos but the birds would not leave until the server ran over with a spray bottle! If my kids have a fear of birds this will be why :)

What is better than a park on the beach? I would love to live somewhere with a beach and nice weather instead it is snowing like crazy outside as I look out my window now!

0 comments: