BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Girls

Elyse LOVES to dress up all the time. The other day she came in the kitchen with this on, I think she was channelling Cindy Lauper! She is such a character and a performer, she always has a dance or song or something she would like to show us. She also loves to "decorate" (put all her jewelery all over the house) and loves to make "set-ups" where she dress all the Polly Pockets in various outfits. Maybe she'll be an interior designer or a fashion designer :) She is really getting big and is such a big help to me (most days!)
Paige is wearing the Norwegian outfit that my Grandparents brought me from Norway when I was little. It is fun to see the Paige in it and we went and got her picture taken. Paige is doing great on the potty, she wears "big-girl" panties all day and has been dry 4 out of 6 nights! I love it, I really only wanted to have the new baby in diapers and now I have my wish, way to go Paige!!!



0 comments: