BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Easter Pictures

Paige in her Easter finery. It is like having a little doll to dress up.
Mommy and Paige. Elyse wanted to know where my dress was, but I figured the bright yellow blouse was Springy/Eastery.
We had another Easter egg hunt for the kids when Connor came over.

Grandma and Grandpa supplied the prizes for the hunt. It was like a mini-Christmas for the kids. Now the debate is what to do with all the candy, there is no way I will let Elyse eat it all and I really am trying to show some self-restraint! I have to get into a bathing suit in a month for our Dominican Trip so I really don't need the extra calories!

1 comments:

Kirkland's said...

Yay, you're back blogging...I kept checking for updates, but gave up for a while! Cute updates, that Paige is adorable! I am still hearing witty things Elyse is saying - what a character!