BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Sweet Liitle 2 year old

Paige just turned 2 on May 19. She is such a sweet and funny little girl. She loves her big sister and wants EVERYTHING that she wants. She is very feisty and wild but so sweet and loving. She talks up a storm and always refers to herself in the third person, it is soo cute. She loves to call my mom "Marilyn" and my dad "Bumpa". She is handful this one, but I love her to pieces! Happy second birthday my cutie little Paige.


She is ready for her party! I thought it would be fun to have a long weekend BBQ/birthday party but since I planned it for the Monday - the coldest day of the weekend, it was an inside party. It was soo cold out, I think the high was 4 degrees!!

Showing off her big jumps. She finally does get her feet off the ground :) She has the biggest, sweetest smile.


I made cake-pops for the party. Thanks for the help Caitlin, they were a hit! I thought they were really good.
Paige loves to play dress-up. Thanks for all the great presents everyone.

Anytime I asked Paige what she wanted for her birthday she would always say
" Chuck E Cheese, go rides." So here is the birthday girl at her requested birthday location.











3 comments:

arivas said...

Happy Birthday to Paige and to Mommy too! You'll have to send me the recipe or show me how to make those cake popsicles, what a good idea!

The Thomas Family said...

OH my... she looks so big! Happy Birthday to Paige! Your girls look so much alike. Yes, post a how-to on the cake popsicles.
Oh yeah- and coupons are working for you, huh? My big thing with them are just that I rarely buy what I find coupons for. It's annoying. SO, I would save if I buy things that we never use or don't want, ya know?

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Paige! I cannot believe that she's already two! Where has the time gone? It looks like she had a really great day!