BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Birthday weekend

I thought that since I just turned 33 - yikes! I would put some picture of my super fun birthday weekend on here. Chris and I went out for dinner and movie on Friday and then to Cheesecake after the movie for dessert, it was such a nice night! I haven't been out past 9:00 on a Friday night forever, there are actually a lot of people out and about :) I have to thank Mom and Dad for taking the girls for a sleepover and letting us have a great night and a morning to sleep in!
Ready for our date - almost 29 weeks pregnant.
I had a baby shower to go on to Saturday.

On Sunday we had a costume birthday party to go. The girls were thrilled to dress up. I was less thrilled but I went as Princess Leia and Chris went as Superman.
Monday (my actual birthday) we all had dinner at Mom and Dad's. We all met for breakfast and then Mom watched the girls while I went and had my hair done. What a great day. Thanks everyone for all the well wishes and nice gifts!
Paige and I and my new shades (Paige just broke my Armani ones, I was so sad!)
Our little family. I am truly blessed in my life with my family. I am so lucky to have all of them! My parents and brothers are great. I have an amazing husband that I love dearly and two little precious girls and a baby on the way, who could ask for more. I feel very happy at where I am at at 33 and just hope the future can be as good as my life is now. Love you all and thanks for everything!






2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

You look so beautiful Laura! I've never told you but CONGRATS on expecting babe #3! That's awesome and you look so good... again. :) Your girls are looking so big and like such cutie pies.
xoxo

The Thomas Family said...

oh... and Happy BIRTHDAY!!