BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 1, 2010

GOLD --- YEA CANADA

What a great Olympics. The men's hockey team won Gold yesterday over the Americans. We had everyone over for a little hockey party, it was really fun, lots of red shirts, good food and a great game! Canada did so well this Olympics with 26 medals and set a new world record for the most gold (14) ever at a Winter Olympics. The question now is what I am going to do with myself, we watched the Olympics pretty much everyday, all events and I really enjoyed it, now I guess I can get back to all the stuff I have been putting off :) The girls loved the spirit of the games and Paige would always say "I am cheering for the red team". Elyse loved the torch and the figure skating and cheering on the teams. It was a really fun 17 days!

0 comments: