BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Beautiful weather & 37 Weeks!

This was Mother's day. I love my girls so much and I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful family. I am 37 weeks today, 3 weeks to go!! I am feeling pretty good, a bit tired and a bit overwhelmed at points, but I think that it normal :) I can't believe that we are going to be adding a baby to this already chaotic mix but I can't wait to meet this new little person. I am feeling like it is a boy these days but who knows, I really am just hoping for a healthy, happy baby who likes to sleep :)
The weather on the weekend was so nice! We spent the day at Confederation park enjoying the weather. The girls are getting so big and love riding their bikes. Paige is a natural and needs a bigger bike, she can pedal way too fast for this little trike.

We sat out and kicked the soccer ball around. Paige has some natural athletic talent but has to do everything on her own time, in her own way!
Elyse and I and the ever expanding belly!




2 comments:

MEG said...

I cannot believe that you are 37 weeks, I totally lost track of time, I thought you were about 20 weeks! Good Luck Laura, I cannot wait to find out what you have! I hope you have a little boy to, mine is fantastic, boys are a lot of fun!

arivas said...

They say the jump from two to three is hard but then after that one more kid doesn't seem like such a big deal! Maybe there's more to come, tee hee. You have a lovely family, can't wait to see the new addition!