BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 17, 2010

New Room for the girls

This was Elyse's room before.
Elyse hard at work helping us paint the room.

Paige and Elyse loved to help get the room ready.
The girls thought it was pretty great to have a bed in the living room to hang out on. It was pretty cute to see them cuddle on it with their dollies.
And the finished product.....
I love their new room, it is tight but the girls have done so well so far. Paige loves having a big girl bed and Elyse has been great about sharing her space. I am really happy at the way it all turned out, the pink and brown is cute and girly but not too kidish.




4 comments:

Kate said...

It looks awesome - I love it! Where did you get the chandelier? I'm looking for one!

Cait said...

It looks AWESOME!!! I love it, I want to see it in real person! Seriously it is gorgeous.

Alisen G said...

wow! So awesome!! You've got a knack for that! And where did you get the chandelier? And the wall names? Looks great!

Alisen

Alisen G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.