BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day 2009

We spent Christmas Eve with the whole family at Mom and Dad's. It was really nice and of course we enjoyed a wonderful turkey dinner.
Grandpa read The Night Before Christmas to all the kids who seems to really like it.


Elyse with the mountain of presents. It seems like a ton (which is it) but we all bring our presents for each other over to Mom and Dad's to exchange Christmas day.
Paige and Hayley. The girls love the hayl-ster.

New Jammies, ready for Santa to come!
Christmas morning is so magical at this age. I really love it and try to enjoy every minute because the girls are growing up so fast.
The girls were really good at taking turns and being appreciative, even when it was clothes :)
The girls each got a new Princess nightgown, now we just need some nice weather so they wouldn't freeze at night in them.
I was so excited for the girls to open this. This was my dollhouse from when I was a kid. Grandma Thelma and my mom made it for me and I love it so I am hoping the girls have the same love for it.
Round 2 at Grandma and Grandpa's in the afternoon. It was a really nice day and of course everyone got spoiled but we really enjoy that we can spend these special days with our family.

1 comments:

arivas said...

I love the dollhouse, I had a similar one when I was a little girl! I bet the girls love it! Funny how Conner has a pink skirt around his neck in the photo reading with grampa! Ha ha