BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

New Years Fun

My Ballerina. Elyse LOVES to dance and do her ballet. When mom and I saw these tutu's at Winners I knew that Elyse and Paige would love them, they have barely taken them off since Christmas.
New Years Day at our house. We have always gone bowling and played games on New Years day and this year was no different. Bowling was super fun, the girls really liked it and did quite well at it. Dave brought over his Wii and Elyse beat Chris on the Wii bowling. It is a bit hard to play games with the kids so the Wii is perfect for everyone.


Mom and Dad and Me. I am so lucky to have such amazing parents and the girls are so lucky to have such great grandparents.
The weather FINALLY warmed up this weekend, we had such a miserable cold December with tons of snow! We decided to go to Bowness park to go skating. It is really pretty there and it was so nice to get out!
We were focused on Elyse getting up and skating we turn around and Paige got up herself and started walking towards us. She is a trooper and laughed whenever she fell down. It was a slow start for Elyse but by the end of the weekend she was doing excellent!
After skating we met up with Bruce and Connor at Confederation Park to do some tobogganing.
I was so surprised how brave the kids were, they flew down the hill all by themselves. Paige wasn't really keen on it and preferred to slide down on her bum. On the last run, Connor and Elyse hit a jump and got about 4ft of air, the looks on their face were priceless!! Connor didn't want to go again, he banged his chin and Elyse was mad at me because I didn't "catch" them. All in all though, it was a GREAT day!
My "super" family. I got them all these Superhero shirts for Christmas, it was a gift for Chris too :) Batman he loves(Elyse's shirt), I love Wonderwoman(Paige's shirt) and Chris got Wolverine.








0 comments: