BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Festivities

December is always a busy month but I love the Christmas season and all the fun get-togethers and outings that it involves.
Elyse

Paige

The Kvellestad Family Christmas party at Bruce and Alida's. All the kids, Paige, Elyse, Thompson, Coleman, Connor, Astelle and Andreas enjoying their pizza. It was a fun night.
Elyse and Santa. We are so lucky to have a personal Santa on call for all our parties.

Family Picture.

Paige being her normal little hamball self. She is such a character and is always looking for a laugh!
I got one of my presents early this year, my new bosch mixer. I love it!! I have been making breads and buns and really enjoying it. The girls love to help and even though it takes atleast twice as long with my little helpers they love it. We made lots of cookies this day as well and cinnamon buns!
Paige with Santa at our Christmas party.

Ever since the older kids were little we have had this little party. It is alot of fun and they are getting sooo big. Elyse, Connor, Coleman, Tyler, Jett, Eliseo and Paige. Thanks again to our good friend Santa for making it even more special.
It was so cute to see Elyse is her first Christmas concert at Pre-school. They sang Jingle Bells and We wish you a Merry Christmas and acted out The night Before Christmas. Elyse is standing with her friend Olivia which she has really bonded with over the last few months.
Paige and Elyse have really turned a corner I think. There is alot less fighting and alot more playing together. I LOVE it when I can hear them laughing and pretending and being kind to each other. They really love each other and always tell me that each other is their best friend.

0 comments: